You’re invited back home to The Bluff June 22-25, 2017 for Alumni Reunion Weekend. Relive your favorite UP memories with your Pilot family and make some new memories too!
Thursday, June 22
- GOLD Backyard Bash
Friday, June 23
- President’s Welcome Reception and Alumni Awards
- Shipstad’s 50th Birthday Party
Saturday, June 24
- 50 Year Club Mass & Brunch (for the Class of 1967 and all prior classes)
- Alumni College Sessions
- Men’s Basketball Alumni Game
- Welcome Home BBQ & Kiddie Funland
- Honored Years Social (for classes ending in "2" & "7")
Sunday, June 25
- All Alumni Mass & Brunch
We're looking for the following alumni volunteers to help ensure that Reunion 2017 is our best reunion yet! Please email Anna Horlacher at email@example.com if you're interested in volunteering your time and talent.
Class/Shipstad/Hawai'i Club Representative - help classmates forge and reinforce strong ties with UP. Encourage as many of your classmates as possible to return to UP for Reunion!
Reunion Headquarters Staff - help staff the headquarters tent during Reunion Weekend.
Check-In Staff - Assist UP staff with the check-in process when guests arrive to our ticketed events during Reunion. We need charismatic greeters to help make this a hospitable experience!
Event Staff - Assist UP staff in event styling.