Living an integrated life, learning through avenues of both faith and reason, and finding and responding to your deepest longing are all parts of the college experience. This work of self-discovery is most fruitful when it crosses over all aspects of life.
Campus Ministry desires to walk with you on your journey of self-discovery. Through a variety of programming and events, we hope to model the integration of faith and reason, supporting classroom learning with the space to continue asking life’s bigger questions. We are eager to collaborate across campus with individuals in each department and with student groups at UP.
Here are a few examples of events and programs that were possible through collaboration:
- Faith & Formation Ambassadors
- The Moreau Center, the Office of Residence Life, the Department of Theology
- Living Mercy: A Wellness Workshop
- Active Minds, the Health and Counseling Center, the Department of Psychological Sciences
- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (LXG) Mentors
- The Alumni Office, the Moreau Center, the Office of Residence Life, the Department of Mathematics, the Shiley School of Engineering, the Pamplin School of Business
- Sisterhood of Heartfelt Empowerment (SHE) Mentors
- The Shepard Academic Resource Center (SARC), the Department of Mathematics, the Pamplin School of Business, the Office of Residence Life, the Office of Athletics, the Health and Counseling Center, the Department of English
- Visio Divina, imaginative prayer with The Saint John’s Bible
- The Garaventa Center for Catholic Intellectual Life and American Culture
- Residence Hall Masses
- The Office of Residence Life
Want to collaborate? Please contact email@example.com!