Secure Patient Portal
Secure Patient Portal Link
Click here to access the secure patient portal. Sign-in using your University of Portland log-in information.
According to Oregon State Law, students are required to show proof of receiving two doses of the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine. These vaccines must have been administered at least 28 days apart and after the student is 12 months of age. Every incoming student born on or after January 1, 1957, must provide these dates or other acceptable proof of immunity (see list below).
Acceptable proof of immunity:
- You were born before January 1, 1957
- You received a MMR titer and the report indicates that you are immune.
- You have a signed physician or nurse practitioner statement indicating you had the disease and what date that occurred.
- You have a signed physician or nurse practitioner statement that verifies you have a medical reason for not receiving the immunization (e.g., anaphylactic reaction to eggs, immune-compromised state, pregnancy, etc.).
- You are claiming a non-medical exemption and have received a Vaccine Education Certificate.