Incoming Mail & Package Delivery
Incoming Package Delivery (USPS, UPS, FedEx)
- Accountable items and packages (e.g., delivery confirmation, UPS) for administration, faculty, staff and students are received Monday through Friday and are tracked through the Vuetura packaging system. When a package is received in mailing services, an email is sent to the receiver indicating the package number, sender, and service (USPS, UPS, etc.) and any notes if applicable.
- For faculty, staff, and students who receive mail in their department, building, or dorm, packages will arrive at the regular scheduled delivery time. A signature is required at the time of pick-up. Due to the high volume of packages that are received for on-campus students and University business, personal packages for faculty and staff are not to be sent to the University address.
- East-side campus mail delivery begins at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. This includes St. Mary's Student Center, Swindells Hall, and Waldschmidt Hall.
- West-side campus mail delivery beings at 11:00 a.m. Monday through Friday. This includes the Clark Library, Orrico Hall, KBVM, Physical Plant, Shiley School of Engineering, Pamplin School of Business, School of Education, Holy Cross Court, Public Safety, University Events, and athletics.
- Residence hall delivery begins at noon Monday through Friday.