Beauchamp Recreation and Wellness Center Policies
- Closed toed shoes are required in work-out areas.
- Sport bras MUST be covered.
- Shirts must cover front & back and must not have parts cut out, eg., armpits, sleeves.
- Work-out clothes only, no jeans or belts.
- Talking on cell phones is not allowed in work-out areas.
- Spotting is recommended for all overhead lifts.
- The Recreational Services program is not responsible for personal belongings. Please lock personal items in a locker. Day-use and semester lockers are available.
- Limit cardio workouts to 45 minutes if others are waiting.
- Water and sports drinks only, no food or soda.
Prusynski Pitch (artificial turf soccer field)
- Priority order for use is Athletics, Intramural Sports, Club Sports, student groups
- Reservations are required for use.
- No bikes, animals or food allowed.
- Appropriate shoes/cleans with clean soles required.
- No cleats allowed.
- Use priority is Intramural Sports, drop-in use.
If you have any questions, please contact Director of Recreational Services Brian Dezzani
503.943.7177, Recreation Operations Program Manager Liz Winters
503.943.7294, or Director of Athletics and Recreation Scott Leykam
Students With a Disability- If you have a disability and require accommodation in order to fully participate in any of our activities, please contact the Director of Recreational Services at 503.943.7177.