You will love competing in our friendly sports leagues.
Intramural Sports at UP:
- Check the intramural calendar for sport offerings and entry deadlines.
- There is no entry fee.
- Form a team with friends, house and hall mates, coworkers, professors, your RA, anyone who likes to play.
- Choose a skill level division to play in. DI is the higher league, DII is lower. Some sports do not have divisions.
- Choose a captain.
- Sign your team up at IM Leagues.com
IM Leagues Instructions:
- A University of Portland e-mail address is required to sign-up a team.
- It will be helpful to have your teammates' e-mail addresses.
- Attend the mandatory captains meeting. You will receive your schedule at this meeting and teams forfeit their first game and may lose their spot if they don't attend the meeting.
- Intramural champions win the prized championship T-shirt! Note: One t-shirt per person in any sport season.
- The deadline for sign-ups and dates for the captains meetings are listed on the intramural calendar and also on the IM Leagues website.
- For individual sports, including tennis and table tennis singles, the individual still needs to create a "Team" (consisting of 1 person) to enter into the league.
- If you are unable to find a team to play on, you may enter a league as a free agent. This means that the intramural coordinators will find a team for you to play on.
- The minimum number of players per team is different for every sport. Please refer to each individual league page for this number.
- Follow your team and schedule at the Rec*It app, available for Iphone and Android.
For more information contact us at 503.943.8749.