Payment in full for tuition, room and board (where applicable), and any assessed fees is due on or before May 6, 2016, for all summer sessions, August 5, 2016, for fall semester, and January 6, 2017, for spring semester. When payment is not made by the due date, the following hold policies apply:
- A student whose account is past due $.01-$24.99 will receive a hold that restricts access to grades, transcripts, and diplomas.
- A student whose account is past due $25.00 or more will receive a hold that restricts access to grades, transcripts and diplomas, and does not allow changes to current registration or registration for future semesters. Students who owe $25.00 or more who need to drop a course before the withdrawal deadline must contact the student accounts office for approval.
- The hold will remain on the student account until the balance is paid in full. A student with an account hold is encouraged to contact the Office of Student Accounts.
- Payments made by personal or electronic check may not release the hold until two weeks after the receipt date. If a hold is released and the payment is subsequently returned unpaid, the University reserves the right to immediately cancel the next semester registration.
- Official academic transcripts will be withheld for default on an education debt or failure to repay an education grant overpayment. A single unofficial copy of the academic transcript will be provided in cases involving bankruptcy. Unofficial transcripts will be stamped with the words "UNOFFICIAL" and may note unpaid financial obligations to the University.