Please note the following policies regarding late payments and delinquent accounts:
- The difference between charges and expected financial aid is due by the posted tuition due date for the semester.
- Expected financial aid may include loan funds listed under the Reference: Accepted but Not Paid portion of the account statement if all requirements were submitted prior to the financial aid priority deadline of July 10.
- Expected financial aid may also include pending scholarships and grants that have been reported to the Office of Financial Aid and are listed under the Reference: Accepted but not Paid portion of the account statement.
- Loan funds or any other sources of aid not reflected on the Reference: Accepted but Not Paid portion of the account statement by the due date will not be subtracted from the balance due for late fee determination until the funds are disbursed to your student account.
- Balances beyond expected financial aid remaining unpaid after the due date are subject to a $100.00 late payment fee.
- All accounts must be paid in full in order for students to enroll in succeeding terms or to receive copies of certificates, diplomas, and transcripts.
- The University reserves the right to recover all costs related to the collection of delinquent accounts.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the registration of any student if a balance due is not paid prior to the first week of class.
- Accounts with a balance after the first week of school are subject to additional late fees.