Teaching and Learning
The UP Teaching and Learning website is dedicated to the core mission theme of teaching and learning. This site will be dedicated to providing resources, tools and a place for communication regarding this core mission theme. It is our hope that this digital space will become an integral venue for the academic community to embrace and further this core mission theme.
Save These Dates
- Grants for Course Enhancement and Diversity/Inclusion Training Due the week of October 31, 2016.
- Building Trust in Your Classroom, Friday, November 11, 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Workshop leaders: Dr. Alice Gates, Sociology & Social Work and Dr. Alejandro Santana, Philosophy - register online
- Race and the Idea of "Comfort/Discomfort" on Campus, Tuesday, November 29, 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., Workshop leaders: Dr. Christin Hancock, History and Dr. Molly Hiro, English - register online
- University Club – The Event, Not the Place – Thursday, December 1, 2016, 4:00 p.m., Bauccio Commons Board Room
- Conclusion: Toward a More Inclusive Campus: Measuring Progress and Mapping the Future, Tuesday, January 31, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m., Buckley Center Auditorium, Keynote guest speaker Dr. Sam Museus, Indiana University - register online